The 13th Annual Healthcare Internet Conference takes place November 2-4, 2009 at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV. The conference is presented by the Forum for Health care Strategists and sponsored by Greystone.net and Staywell Custom Communications. The program includes-
- 30 Best-Practice Case Studies
- Sessions on the Use of Personal Health Records, Patient Portals and Integration with EMRs including two special sessions on: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital’s use of Microsoft’s Health Vault & Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital’s use of Google Health
- Sessions Highlighting the Effective Use of Social Media
- Sessions on How to Measure and Report ROI
Conference details http://www.healthcarestrategy.com/conferences/2009/TECH2009.asp.
From the look at the stated interests of all participants, it seems that social media is on the top of everyone’s radar
- Make your reservations by Friday, October 2, 2009.
- You can register online Here.