What should I use Aardvark for?
- Research help
- Advice and second opinions
- Tips and discoveries
- And more…
Questions come up every day…
- When you need a quick answer, but don’t want to search through a bunch of web pages.
- When you want information but don’t know who to ask or where to start.
- When you don’t have time for a long conversation with someone.
- When you want someone who knows what they’re talking about.
They sure have got a lot of press, though when i asked a question, it took aardvark.com about 7 minutes to put me in touch with a dumbo who hadn’t really understood the question. I guess it needs more people on board to make a bigger impact.
- 2/5/2010 – New York Times: A Search Engine That Relies on Humans
- 2/2/2010 – TechCrunch: Aardvark Publishes A Research Paper Offering Unprecedented Insights Into Social Search
- 2/2/2010 – O’Reilly Radar: Forget Google, social search is all about mobile
- 1/19/2010 – MacWorld: Aardvark Mobile
- 1/14/2010 – PBS: Q&A 2.0: There’s More Than One Way to Answer a Question
- 1/1/2010 – Scobleizer: Hot Startups to Watch in 2010