May the best health idea win.
BodyShock is a call for ideas to improve global health over the next 3-10 years by transforming our bodies and lifestyles.
- a DIY scientist trying to extend healthy human life?
- a developer who wants to invent a mobile diabetes app?
- an elder caregiver with ideas to help people age in place?
- a patient creating an emotional wellness tracker?
- a citizen with a plan to reduce air pollution in your community?
- Send us your visual idea by September 1, 2010. The earlier you enter, the more time you have to gather votes for your idea. Enter here.
- Vote for your favorite idea. Do you think musical stairs will work, or are implantable sensors a better idea? Make your voice heard – cast your vote.
- We’ll help bring your ideas to life. Up to 5 winners will be flown to IFTF in Palo Alto, California on October 8, to present their ideas and be connected to mentors and resources. One of these ideas will also win the $3,000 Roy Amara Prize.