The NHS Information Center is England’s central, authoritative source of health and social care information for front line decision makers.
Our aim is to revolutionize the use of information to improve decision making, deliver better care and realize increased productivity.
Find out more about us, our work and our objectives.
Check it out for all sorts of data and information, like:
- Ambulances – How many ambulances in any particular district…
- Cancer Screening – Prevalence rates..
- Immunization – Statistics and more..
- Health care workforce – How many are there?
- Contraception, and lots more…